Jeremiah explains how to become popular en twitter
1) Figure out why you want to use this tool. Is there a reason, an objective?
2) Integrate it throughout your online experience. You’ll notice that I ask people to add me from various posts, have it listed in my side role and on my facebook account.
3) Add people back. I follow everyone that follows me, I’m following more people than are following me, and that’s a sign that you want to listen to what others have to say.
4) Add value when you tweet. I’ve given up on my google reader link blog, instead, I leave links to what I think is interesting during the day.
5) Ask questions. I didn’t realize this was going to be one of the largest attributes on tweeterboard, so I got lucky.